Friday, October 26, 2012

You know who else used to photoshop his photo ops?

No sillies, not Hitler. Well, maybe he did, Leni was a great propagandist, but you will recall the many instances of Bush era photoshopping from the toppling of Saddam's statue to the crowds at Georgie's speeches.

Not for nothing, has Romney hired nearly every Bushie apparatchik. They come in very handy when one needs to fake the attendance at a Romney rally. Gotta keep the myth of Mittster's phony momentum going somehow.

[More posts daily at the Detroit News.]

Labels: , , ,

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger Capt. Fogg said...

Oh yes, I remember the fake photo of Jane Fonda and John Kerry and I remember Michelle Obama's face and her children's faces photoshopped onto pictures of monkeys on posters advocating killing her and "her ugly children"

I remember all sorts of things, sitting here cleaning the Kalashnikov. All sorts of things

2:44:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

I only wish I could forget. The slavering cretins haunt my dreams.

4:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home