Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Staying calm and trusting Nate Silver

Atlantic Wire has a good one. They're saying Obama won PA. I'm on the twitter. You can see my tweets on the widget on the sidebar if you don't follow me.

Pulled some tarot cards earlier in the evening. My cards were Temperance, Four of Clubs, The Magician, The Hermit, and The Lovers. Make of that what you will. It's a powerful spread.

So far looking like a good night to be a bleeding heart liberal. Thrilled to see Obama take Michigan and Elizabeth Warren win in Mass. Don't know how they call these states so early, but happy enough if they're right. Meanwhile, a few nailbiters out there. Florida ridiculously close, as is Ohio. Where all the voting glitches are concentrated. Ohio looks good so far. Florida is going to come down to a few hundred votes I think. North Carolina will too.

Lot of people standing in lines when the polls closed. I seriously want to hug every single of them. That's going to be the biggest story tomorrow I think. Cautiously optimistic.

[More posts daily at the Detroit News.]

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

3 Comments:

Blogger Mule Breath said...

Looks like two neanderthals down. Mourdock already called and Akin well under water

9:42:00 PM  
Blogger Capt. Fogg said...

It was nice to see that Akin mumbling about God and country on his way out the door -- it's a legitimate defeat, just like God wanted.

11:28:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Really grateful those two lost. Also appears I lost the beginning of this post. Oh well.

11:11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home