Monday, September 09, 2013

Everyone has their part to play in the kabuki

Long day offline. My internets tell me we aren't bombing Syria this week. I'm good with that. George Zimmerman is still a raging maniac who's allowed to wander the streets waving around loaded guns. Not so good with that but unsurprised. And apparently somebody killed the Redskins which launched an epic breakdown on my twitters.

In the words of Scarlett O'Hara: "I can't think about that right now. If I do, I'll go crazy. I'll think about that tomorrow."
Bookmark and Share

4 Comments:

Blogger Capt. Fogg said...

No worthwhile approach to gun control isn't based on controlling who gets them.

This POS has massive anger control and impulse control problems and shouldn't be around guns. If his wife is correct in saying he threatened her and her father with a gun, he should do time. It's a felony and felons can't own guns in FLorida, but it's likely she'll back off. I still have a feeling he's done it before.

Florida Law makes it illegal to carry one if there's a restraining order against him, which there was in the past. I hope she files another one which would force him to put it away or face felony charges.

10:36:00 AM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

She already recanted. Being a former battered woman myself I have a great deal of empathy for such denials, (it's a safety issue that arises out of fear of retribution) but admit I had a moment where I wondered how much of this was real and how much might be a planned drama to stay in the public eye. Zimmerman made a lot of money playing the victim.

2:49:00 PM  
Blogger Capt. Fogg said...

Jeez, Sorry to hear that. I have a special place in my gunsights for men who do such things.

No, I don't trust either of them, but I read that he shot Trayvon right after his wife threatened to dump him and that she had a restraining order against him earlier and I'm standing behind my POS assesment.

Loose cannons should not own cannons.

7:06:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Hadn't heard that about the Trayvon case but in any case I agree the maniac should be nowhere near a loaded firearm.

11:01:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home