Wednesday, January 08, 2014

Deep tweets

No, I didn't click the link and watch the stupid "faux ads" and neither should you encourage this sort of pathetic click-baiting. The tweets alone tell the story. Clearly The Lead has ruined Jake Tapper. I've been thinking for the last couple of weeks his work has been going downhill. This just lost any respect I had left for him.
Followed by this one. You probably know Sippe Cupp is the resident crackpot con on the tv somewhere. Forget what show she's on, but I think they took her from Breitbart's stable of failed excuses for human beings.
As I told Jake, I'm embarrassed for him and actually shocked that he would stoop so low. This is something you'd expect to see on far right wacko nutjob blog, not on an alleged news station.

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home